Oproep Inzane Treffens

Moderator: Beer

Plaats reactie
Linsmins

Oproep Inzane Treffens

Bericht: # 1850Bericht Linsmins »

Ik ontving het volgende bericht van Andy (EU Valkyrie Rep)

Hello my friends,

Some of you will still remember the meeting in Gifhorn, Germany in 2006. There, the idea of the European InZane was born. At that time, probably none of us have thought about what would come up. Our Polish friends were the first who had the courage to take such a major event in the hands. This was followed by our friends from Finland, Germany, France, Sweden, the Czech Republic and Poland once more. Now it is the British who venture out to the event. All had to use a sharp pencil for the calculations to hold the costs as low as possible so that as many VRCC Members were able to attend this great meeting. An important factor is the number of participants.
Last year at the 8th European Inzane in Poland, I noticed that the number of participants from my country is declined from the years before. To my knowledge, the presented at least financially was not a major problem as the number of participants in sum was sufficient. After my return from Kudowa Zdrój I sat down with my regional leaders to find the cause of it and also to advertise to encourage the members of the VRCC Germany to greater participation in the meetings. I think this worked out very well, the amount of participants from Germany to the event in England increased again.
Why am I writing you all this? The reason is simple. Bobbievalk needs more participants. I call you hereby strengthened to promote the European idea. Motivate your members to travel to England. But not only to England, also the next European InZane Meetings need your Members. Only then the spirit of the Inzane Meeting remains.
Andy VRCC # 7759
State Rep. Germany

Ik wil er wel het volgende aan toevoegen.
De personen uit de Benelux die aan deze internationale Valkyrie Treffens hebben deelgenomen, hebben hier altijd buitengewoon veel plezier aan beleefd. De accommodatie is altijd prima verzorgd in 4/5 sterren hotels tegen de laagst mogelijke prijs. Voor de liefhebbers er ook altijd kampeermogelijkheid. De sfeer en kameraadschap is buitengewoon. Alle deelnemers hebben een gezamenlijke passie voor de Valkyrie/F6C en geef nou eens toe, wat is er nog leuker om die te delen met anderen uit heel Europa. Er zijn veel goede vriendschappen en vakantie adressen/bestemmingen met de motor uit voortgevloeid.
De organisatie van deze Treffens gebeurt geheel belangeloos en op vrijwillige basis. Deze personen zijn vaak langer dan een jaar bezig om alles te regelen. Ik heb organisatoren gekend die persoonlijk voor meer dan een ton garant hebben gestaan bij zo'n hotel. Want die willen natuurlijk wel garanties in het hoogseizoen. En tot nu toe met veel succes. Indien de belangstelling echter afneemt, is het natuurlijk snel gedaan met deze Treffens en dat zou eeuwig zonde zijn. Ik steun bovenstaande oproep dan ook van harte :D
Plaats reactie